Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Cross Country

Have a read of some of the fabulous writing we did about cross-country with Mrs Simpson on Tuesday!


                     Cross-Country

On the most exciting day of the year, I said ‘Wow! Some people have already done a whole lap.’ It was cross country. Although I wasn’t a fan of running, because I have asthma and running just isn’t my kind of thing. At least I gave it a try, but I came 20th. I actually felt proud of myself.
THE END

By Isabella L


Cross Country
Last Friday was the amazing cross country. We did cross country. It was exhausting. All the parents were there, clapping and clapping. I got so tired I felt like I was going to faint, but I said to my brain, ‘Stop! Keep running.’ At the end, I charged. Yay! I was so proud of myself.
By Eddie


Cross Country
Last Friday was the awesome cross country. When we were running up the hill, parents were cheering and clapping. On our second lap I was exhausted and sweating. When we saw the swamp it was wet and muddy. There was a dead cow in the swamp and when we went in it I nearly fell in. I got my shoes muddy.
By Isabella S

Cross Country
Yay! Today is the day. Cross country! “On your marks, get set, go”, said Mrs Simpson. Off we go through thistles everywhere. The bog is horrible. We got through there. The finish line. Done! Good, I came 5th.
By Will



1 comment: