Thursday, August 18, 2016

Max's Puppies!

                                 Max, Jordan, Sam and Moss are patting the puppy's white coat.



                        Ruby, the puppies mother, enjoys some attention from the students in Room 2.



                                       Shelby, Brooke and a Roar take a mid afternoon nap.



                                              Sarah and Sophia cuddle Sandy the puppy.



                     Lots of the kids in Room 2 have a turn patting, stroking and looking at the puppies.



                            Jordan and his little friend Paws take some time to look cute for a photo.

6 comments:

  1. I agree with Jock - those puppies are SUPER cute! That was a nice idea to 'share' your puppies with the class Max. Make sure you come and visit Room 6 next time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those look really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soooooooo cute!! I wish I had one!
    I hope all of you guys had lots fun with the dogs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh sooo cute!I wish i had one they are adoorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my gosh they are sooooooooo cute,

    ReplyDelete